Low-calorie, artificially sweetened cranberry juice is available in most supermarkets, however this fresh, homemade version uses all-natural Sola sweetener and tastes infinitely better!
- Place all ingredients in a heavy-duty blender and blend for three to five minutes until the cranberries are broken up and the water has turned a vibrant red color.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher through fine cheesecloth to remove all of the particles of cranberry skin and pulp.
- Chill the pitcher in the refrigerator until cold and serve over ice, or use in your favorite cocktail.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 7 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
- 2 cups (280 g) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 cups (1.4 liters) filtered water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola® sweetener
- Calories (kcal) 28
- Fat (g) 0.06
- Protein (g) 0.16
- Carbohydrates (g) 17.56
- Dietary Fiber (g) 1.35
- Total Sugars (g) 1.36
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 13.57
- *Net carbs (g) 2.64