Sweet, Whipped Chantilly Cream
This whipped vanilla cream is the perfect accompaniment to any dessert, or spoon it on top of a cup of coffee for a luxurious coffee drink with a fraction of the calories in a Frappuccino!
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla, and Sola® sweetener into the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk for approximately five minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy (you can also use an electric hand mixer).
- Once your cream cheese mixture is smooth, gradually add the cream, then turn up the speed of the mixer and whisk until stiff. Refrigerate until needed.
For regular whipped cream, omit the cream cheese and use two cups (480 ml) heavy cream.
Add ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a pinch of ground nutmeg, and two ounces (50 ml) bourbon whiskey in step 2.
Chocolate Whipped Cream
Omit the vanilla and add three tablespoons of sifted cocoa powder in step 1.
Coffee Whipped Cream
Add two teaspoons of instant coffee powder dissolved in one tablespoon boiling water in step 1.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 3 ½ cups (approximately 14 x 4-tablespoon servings)
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounces (110 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- Seeds of ½ vanilla bean/pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- ½ cup (95g) Sola® sweetener
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) heavy/double cream
- Calories (kcal) 121.21
- Calories from Fat (kcal) 178.85
- Calories from Sat Fat (kcal) 67.6
- Fat (g) 11.98
- Saturated Fat (g) 7.51
- Protein (g) 1.22
- Carbohydrates (g) 7.87
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0.01
- Soluble Fiber (g) 0.01
- Total Sugars (g) 1
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 6.78
- *Net carbs (g) 1.07