Chocolate Amaretto Martini
This is liquid dessert with a boozy kick, who needs cheesecake?
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and top with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until the mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a sprinkle of low-carb chocolate.
- Cut the strawberry in half toward the stem without cutting all the way through, place onto the edge of the martini glass and serve.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes or less
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 ounces (55 ml) good-quality vodka
- 3 ounces (85 ml) heavy/double cream
- 2 ounces (55 ml) Sola® chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 strawberry to garnish
- 1 teaspoon grated low-carb/sugar free chocolate to garnish
- Calories (kcal) 475
- Fat (g) 31.65
- Protein (g) 1.93
- Carbohydrates (g) 16.12
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0.26
- Total Sugars (g) 0.28
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 14.58
- *Net carbs (g) 1.28