Originating from Cuba, the minty, limey mojito may be the most refreshing cocktail in the world.
- Place the mint leaves and lime wedges in the bottom of a heavy-based, tall tumbler. Use a muddler, the end of a small rolling pin, or a large metal spoon, to crush (muddle) the lime and mint
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and top with crushed ice.
- Stir with a long spoon and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wedge. Drink with a straw.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 4 wedges fresh lime
- 2 ounces (55 ml) white rum
- Dash lime juice
- 2 ounces (55 ml) Sola® simple syrup
- Crushed ice to fill the glass
- Calories (kcal) 253
- Fat (g) 0.95
- Protein (g) 3.79
- Carbohydrates (g) 31.20
- Dietary Fiber (g) 8.50
- Total Sugars (g) 0.28
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 14.58
- *Net carbs (g) 8.12