Power Berry Breakfast Smoothies
Berries are among the worlds healthiest (and most delicious) foods; these low-cal, high-protein, energy-packed breakfast delights are a wonderful way to get your daily quota!
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup (65 g) strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup (60 g) raspberries
- ½ cup (60 g) blackberries
- ¼ cup (32 g) blueberries
- 5 ounces (150 g) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ½ cup (55 g) raw almonds (preferably blanched)
- 2 cups (480 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Calories (kcal) 153.89
- Calories from Fat (kcal)78.7
- Fat (g) 8.74
- Fat (g) 0.55
- Protein (g) 7.83
- Carbohydrates (g) 22.64
- Dietary Fiber (g) 4.35
- Total Sugars (g) 5.45
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 11.87
- *Net carbs (g) 6.16