Quick and Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla, and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer). Whisk for approximately five minutes, until the mixture is smooth, creamy, and lump-free.
- Gradually add the cream, then turn up the speed to high and whisk until the icing is stiff. Refrigerate until needed.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: Enough to frost one two layer 9-inch cake or 8 cupcakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces (340 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- Seeds of ½ vanilla bean/pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola® sweetener
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy/double cream
- Calories (kcal) 364
- Fat (g) 36.75
- Protein (g) 3.77
- Carbohydrates (g) 15.57
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0.26
- Total Sugars (g) 1.42
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 11.88
- *Net carbs (g) 3.43