Raspberry & Prosecco Fizz
This sophisticated cocktail is gorgeous, simple to make, and a perfect way to kick off your holiday celebrations. Pair a glass with chocolate pancakes on Christmas morning!
- Divide the raspberry purée and vodka into 4 chilled champagne glasses and mix well. Pour a small amount of Prosecco into each glass and stir well. It will fizz up and bubble wildly, so pour very slowly.
- Carefully top up the rest of the glass with Prosecco and stir very gently, being careful not to let it overflow.
- Place a fresh raspberry and a sprig of mint into each glass and serve immediately.
- To make the raspberry purée: place ¼-cup (70 g) fresh raspberries and the Sola® into a blender and pulse until the berries are macerated. Transfer to a sieve held over a mixing bowl, and use a metal spoon to push the raspberries through, releasing the juices but keeping the seeds separate.
- Vodka can be replaced with Brandy for an equally delicious result.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola® sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 4 glasses
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 4 tablespoons fresh raspberry purée
- 4 teaspoons Sola® Sweetener
- 4 ounces (110 ml) good-quality vodka
- 4 ounces (per glass) Prosecco, dry Champagne or sparkling wine to top
- Fresh raspberries and mint to garnish
- Calories (kcal) 98.7
- Calories from Fat (kcal) 0
- Calories from Saturated Fat (kcal) 0
- Fat (g) 0
- Saturated Fat (g) 0
- Protein (g) 0.16
- Carbohydrates (g) 6.91
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0
- Soluble Fiber (g) 0
- Total Sugars (g) 0
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 3.75
- *Net carbs (g) 3.16