We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information (including email address)
- Demographic information such as country, state, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to purchase history, surveys and/or offers
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons. You may opt out of these at any time.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may customize the website according to your interests or location.
- We may aggregate visitor and usage data for statistical purposes.
- We may share non-personal identifiable information with search networks or social media networks to allow for the delivery of customized advertising about products and offers that you may be interested in.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the contact information which you have provided us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, using the information you have voluntarily provided us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place multi-layer physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the SOLA site, the SOLA privacy and terms are no longer valid. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Messaging Us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We must contact you by phone to verify your identify. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please Message Us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Message Us us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.