We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information (including email address)
- Demographic information such as country, state, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to purchase history, surveys and/or offers
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons. You may opt out of these at any time.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may customize the website according to your interests or location.
- We may aggregate visitor and usage data for statistical purposes.
- We may share non-personal identifiable information with search networks or social media networks to allow for the delivery of customized advertising about products and offers that you may be interested in.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the contact information which you have provided us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, using the information you have voluntarily provided us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you subscribe to SOLA news or product updates, we will use the information you provide to us for SOLA marketing purposes. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by Messaging Us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the California Consumer Privacy Act and/or Data Protection Act 1998. We must contact you by phone and email to verify your identify. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please Message Us. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal information that we collected from you and retained by us, subject to certain conditions and exceptions under the law. For instance, we have the right to retain Personal Information needed to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, or provide a good or service requested by the consumer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place multi-layer physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Under California law, online service providers must say in their privacy policies how they respond to “do not track” settings that users can set in their browser software. Currently, there is no standard governing what, if anything, a website operator should do when receiving a “do not track” signal. Accordingly, SOLA does not currently take action in response to a “do not track” browser setting. SOLA will revisit this policy accordingly if an industry standard regarding such settings emerges.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the SOLA site, the SOLA privacy and terms are no longer valid. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Message Us us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.