Chewy Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chip CookiesA delicious and chewy low-carb, keto-friendly chocolate chip cookie just in time for National Chocolate Chip Cookie day!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 12 Cookies
Ingredients• ½ cup of Salted Butter
• ¾ cup of Sola Sweetener
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 large Egg
• 1 ½ cups of Almond Flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• ¾ cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 355F. Microwave the butter for 15 seconds to melt.
2. Place the butter and Sola Sweetener l in a mixing bowl and beat until combined. Add the vanilla and egg and beat on low for another 15 seconds.
3. Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Beat until well combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
5. Divide and shape the dough into 12 balls (or use a small ice cream scoop) and place on a lined baking tray. Bake for 12 minutes
6. Allow cooling for 5 min before serving. Enjoy!