Chocolate Amaretto MartiniThis is a delicious liquid dessert with a boozy kick, who needs cheesecake?
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes or less
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 ounces (55 ml) good-quality vodka
- 3 ounces (85 ml) heavy/double cream
- 2 ounces (55 ml) Sola® chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 strawberry to garnish
- 1 teaspoon grated low-carb/sugar free chocolate to garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and top with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until the mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a sprinkle of low-carb chocolate.
- Cut the strawberry in half toward the stem without cutting all the way through, place onto the edge of the martini glass and serve.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!