Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Fat BombsBy Hannah Olson. Delve into a deliciously low-carb holiday-inspired chocolate pumpkin butter fat bomb.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes 12 servings
Prep time: 30 minutes
Ingredients• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• 4 oz butter, softened
• 1/4 cup powdered Sola sweetener
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 ½ tbs of Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 6oz of sugar free chocolate (We used Lilly’s Dark Chocolate)
• pinch salt
• 1/2 cup pecans
Directions1. In a glass mixing bowl melt the chocolate.
2. Divide the chocolate into paper-lined mini muffin tins, about a tsp in each cup. Then tap the tin on the counter to evenly spread the chocolate and place in the freezer.
3. Next, whisk together the softened cream cheese and butter.
4. Then add in the powdered Sola sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, salt and spices. Stir well to combine.
5. Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and divide the mixture on top of the frozen chocolate bottoms.
6. Top each bomb with a pecan half.
7. Freeze for 2-3 hours until firm.
8. Store in a glass covered container in the refrigerator or freezer.