Creamy Hot ChocolateA crackling fire and a creamy hot chocolate are key components to any happy winter; try this rich version––we bet your guests will never guess it's low-cal!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups (960 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy/double cream
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Sola® sweetener
- ¼ cup (20 g) good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
2 tablespoons whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon (on each mug)
- Place all ingredients into a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and turn off the heat.
- Whisk the mixture well to ensure it is smooth and consistent.
- Pour the steaming hot chocolate into mugs, top with whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon, and serve.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!