Creamy (Vegan) Chocolate-Avocado MousseThis indulgent mousse is packed with healthy fats and antioxidants and contains absolutely no dairy products. The luxurious, smooth texture is exactly that of a creamy, cooked chocolate pudding.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup (40 g) good-quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola® sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Place the almond milk, Sola® sweetener, and sifted cocoa powder into a large saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- When the mixture reaches a boil, reduce the heat to a steady simmer and continue to cook for two minutes until it is smooth and syrupy.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and continue to blend until smooth and glossy.
- Spoon the mousse into four serving glasses, and place them in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!