Homemade LemonadeThere is nothing better than a tall glass of fresh-squeezed lemonade on a hot, summer day. A bit of lemon rind enhances the tart, pungent flavor of this guilt-free Sola® -sweet lemonade.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 7 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (240 ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ fresh lemon, roughly chopped
- 6 cups (1.4 liters) filtered water
- ¾ cup (145 g) Sola® sweetener
- Place all ingredients except for the lemon pieces into a heavy-duty blender and blend for two minutes.
- Add the lemon pieces and blend for a further 10 to 20 seconds (you don’t want to purée them, rather you just want them mashed in order to release flavor).
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large pitcher to remove any lemon pieces.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cold and serve over ice.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!