Honey Mustard DressingHere is a sugar-free, healthy, low-calorie version of the classic, sweet mustard dressing that pairs with everything from salads to crispy chicken fingers to sandwiches and beyond...
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 12 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Less than 5 minutes
- ½ cup (120 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¾ cup (145g) Sola® sweetener
- 1 cup (240 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place the vinegar, garlic, and Sola® sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook for up to two minutes, until the Sola® has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the stove, pour the mixture into a mixing bowl, and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk thoroughly until they are emulsified.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to two weeks and use as desired.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!