Keto Friendly Cheesy Hot Beef SandwichFor when you're wanting to share a scrumptious, cheesy dinner with the rest of the family that will make them want more!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 6 Sola Hot Dog Buns
- 2 tbsp. of Avocado Oil
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tsps. of steak seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 ¼ cup of organic cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz can)
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat your oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add in your onions and garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, about 2 min then add in your ground beef and season with your steak seasoning. Saute until meat is browned for about 7-10 min.
- Next add in your bell pepper and cook for 3 more minutes and add in your whole can of cream of mushroom soup and your Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 min. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Remove your pan from the heat and stir in your cheese. Next lightly toast your Sola Hot Dog Buns and fill them with the beef mixture and enjoy!