Low-Carb Avocado Salmon BurgersA delicious low-carb, keto-friendly burger that taste just as good with our SOLA low-carb hamburger buns.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep time: 15 min
Cook Time: 6
- 6 Sola Low-Carb Hamburger Buns
- Butter Lettuce Head
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 2 minced jalapeño pepper, remove seeds from one and leave seeds from one
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 egg
- 1 large ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1tbps of Cilantro, Fresh and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Avocados
- 1 clove Garlic peeled
- 1 bunch of roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour-cream
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, keep the seeds for extra heat
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Start by making the dressing for the burgers. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy and combined. Place into an airtight container or jar and you can keep the leftover sauce for up to 2 weeks.
- Next remove the skin from the bottom of the salmon and pulse in food processor or finely chop.
- Add chopped salmon and the rest of the burger ingredients under the salmon and mix well to combine and form into 6 patties.
- Heat a skillet to a medium high heat with 1 tbsp. of Avocado Oil. Add your patties and cook for about 2-3 min on each side, until brown on the outside but still moist on the inside.
- Next assemble your burgers. Place 2 pieces of butter lettuce on the bottom of the Sola bun and then add your salmon patty and top with 2 tbsp. of dressing and enjoy!