Low-Carb Blackberry Mint MargaritaA sweet low-carb, sugar-free margarita just in time for Cinco de Mayo. With some blackberry mint and dash of Sola sweetener, this margarita will hit your sweet spot.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep Time: 2 min
Total time: 5 min
Serving: 2 Cocktails
Ingredients• 4 ounces of Silver Tequila
• Grated zest from one orange
• 2 packets of Sola Sweetener
• 14-18 blackberries (save about 6 for a garnish)
• 4 tablespoons lime juice
• 4 sprigs of mint (half for the garnish)
• Crushed Ice
Directions1. Place blackberries, lime juice, mint, and Sola Sweetener into a bowl and muddle until the blackberries are well juiced.
2. Pour blackberries and juice with it into a shaker. Add tequila, orange zest, and ice. Shake well and pour into a glass.
3. Top with blackberries and sprigs of mint.
4. Optional: Rim your glass with Salt or Sola Sweetener