Low-Carb Homemade Rosemary BiscuitsA recipe for delicious low-carb rosemary biscuits that are the perfect companion for any low-carb, keto-friendly meal!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 14 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 Biscuits
Ingredients• 1 ¼ cup Almond Flour, chilled
• 4 Tbsp. Cold, Salted Butter
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 3/4 cup Cold Egg Whites
• 3 tbs of Fresh Chopped Rosemary
• 1/2 tsp. Salt
DirectionsPlace your Almond flour and butter into the food processor and pulse a few times then place your combination into the freezer for about 10 minutes to chill.
2.Once chilled, add in 2 tbs of your rosemary and pulse the almond flour, rosemary and butter in your food processor until the butter has been cut in enough that it forms pea-sized pieces.
3. Next, add in the baking powder and salt, pulsing once more to combine.
4. Gradually add in the egg whites while pulsing the dough, until everything is just combined. Do not over-process the dough. If the dough is to wet feel free to add a little more almond flour as needed.
5. Use a cookie scoop to place the biscuits on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, then bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes, until golden brown.
6. While the biscuits cool place the remaining butter and rosemary with a little salt into a microwave-safe dish and melt together for about 30 seconds. Then brush the combination on to each biscuit and enjoy!