Low-Carb Maple Pecan Chocolate Granola Banana BreadA take on the delicious trend of banana bread but with low-carb, and keto-friendly ingredients. Don't let bananas scare you with delicious Sola granola and almond flour, you can create a scrumptious low-carb banana bread.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes 5 servings
Ingredients3 overripe bananas
3 large eggs
2 cups almond flour
¼ cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp of Vanilla or Maple extract
3 tbs baking powder
3 tbs of Sola Sweetener
A pinch of Salt
2/3 cup Sola Maple Pecan Chocolate Granola
Directions1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. In a stand mixer or bowl, mix together the banana until mashed, then add in the eggs and oil and mix until incorporated
3. In a separate bowl mix together your dry ingredients, almond flour, baking powder, Sola Sweetener, salt and Sola Granola
4. Mix together the wet and dry mixtures until combined
5. Spray a loaf pan with a non-stick spray and add your batter
6. Sprinkle the top with some more granola and bake for 60 min or until a toothpick comes out clean
7. Enjoy with some butter or sugar-free maple syrup!