Low-Carb, Keto Philly CheesesteakUsing SOLA's low-carb hot-dog buns, you won't be missing any of your favorites anymore. The Philly cheesesteak can now be eaten with none of the guilt and all the pleasure.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
Ingredients• 1 lb. Ribeye steak trimmed and thinly sliced*
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
• 1 sweet onion (large), diced
• 8 slices provolone cheese
• 4 Sola Hot Dog Buns
• 2 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
• 1 garlic clove pressed
• 2-4 Tbsp Olive Oil based mayonnaise
Directions1. Add 1 Tbsp oil to your pan/cooktop and sauté diced onions until caramelized then transfer to a bowl.
2. Increase to high heat and add 1 Tbsp oil. Spread the super thinly sliced steak in an even layer. Let brown for a couple of minutes undisturbed then flip and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Sautee until steak is fully cooked through then stir in the caramelized onions.
3. Divide into 4 even portions and top each with 2 slices of cheese and turn off the heat so the cheese will melt without overcooking the meat.
4. Spread a thin layer of mayo on the toasted side of each Sola Bun. Working with one portion at a time, place a toasted bun over each portion and use a spatula to scrape the cheesy beef into your bun as you flip it over. Serve warm.