Low-carb Pumpkn Pancake CerealInspired by the Tiktok viral video on pancake cereal we thought why not make it low-carb and keto-friendly!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Low Carb Milk almond
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbs pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sola Sweetener
- Non-Stick coconut oil spray
- Place all ingredients (except oil spray) in a blender, and blend until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into a resealable bag and cut a small hole in the tip the size you want your mini pancakes to be.
- Spray the oil over the surface of a nonstick pan and heat the pan to medium-low.
- Once the pan is warm, pipe out small pancakes. I made mine the size of a dime. Be sure to keep enough space between the pancakes so they're easy to flip.
- Once the pancakes start to bubble, flip, and cook on the other side until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite sugar-free toppings and enjoy!