Fall Inspired Low-Carb Pumpkin BreadBy Hannah Olson. A low-carb take on everyone's favorite bread of the season, low-carb pumpkin bread!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesServes: 12 servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min
Total time: 55 min
• 1/2 cup grass feed butter, softened
• 2/3 cup Sola sweetener
• 4 eggs large
• 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, no added sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1/8 tsp cloves
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
• 8 oz of softened cream cheese
• 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
• 3 TBS of Melted butter
• ½ tsp of Maple Extract
• ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
• 1 tsp of Cinnamon
• 2/3 cup of Sola Sweetener
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and Sola sweetener together until combined.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well until incorporated.
4. Next add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
5. In a separate large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and powder, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, and salt.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
7. Pour the batter into the pan then bake for 45 - 55 minutes.
8. While the bread cooks prepare the frosting.
9. Add the softened cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon to the mixer and mix until incorporated.
10. Add the maple and vanilla extract as well as the butter and keep mixing until smooth.
11. Next add in the heavy cream and mix on high until fluffy.
12. Once your loaf has cooled top with frosting and your choice of chopped nuts or sugar free chocolate chips and serve.