Low-Carb SOLA Pumpkin Spice Mug CakeA simple, and convenient way to craft a sweet treat for the season. Ready within 2 minutes you'll be left wanting seconds.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep time: 1 min
Cook time: 1 min 30 sec
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Sola Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Spice Extract for stronger flavor
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- First add your butter to the mug and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- While your butter melts whisk your egg in a separate bowl.
- Next combine melted butter (making sure its not hot), whisked egg, and all other ingredients into your mug. Mix well until combined, making sure there are no lumps.
- Microwave for 90 seconds. Let cool for one min, then top with sugar free whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon and enjoy!