Maple Pecan Low-Carb TiramisuBy Hannah Olson. A low-carb pick me up in this sweet and tangy dessert that draws on our love of coffer and Sola granola!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesServes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 15 min
Ingredients4 oz Brewed Espresso, cooled
½ cup Sola’s Low Carb Maple Chocolate Pecan Granola
½ cup Greek Yogurt
½ cup Cream Cheese (softened)
½ cup Sola Sugar
½ tsp of Maple Extract
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Cocoa Powder to garnish
Directions1. Split ½ cup granola between four serving dishes and add 2 tbsp of the cooled espresso to each. It should be lightly soaking in the espresso.
2. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
3. Beat the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, 1 tbsp espresso, Sola sweetener, and the maple and vanilla extracts together.
4. Pour in heavy whipping cream and beat until the mixture has incorporated and is stiff, about 5 min.
5. Portion the mixture between the four prepared dishes and top with sifted unsweetened cocoa powder and a sprinkle of more Sola maple pecan granola.
6. Chill and serve topped with 1 tbs of more coffee.