NO-BAKE KETO KEY-LIME CHEESECAKE BARSSummer is here and it's HOT! Cool down with these refreshing, low-carb cheesecake bites that are perfect for the whole family or your summer party!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
- 2 cups Vanilla Almond Sola Granola
- 4 tbsp melted grass-fed butter
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Sola Sweetener
- 3 tbsp of Key-Lime Juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered Sola Sweetener
- Lime zest to garnish and more Sola Granola
- Prep an 8x8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper
- In a food processor place your Sola Granola and Melted butter and mix until wet crumbs form. Then place into your dish and press down to for your crust.
- Next, bloom the gelatin by pouring the gelatin over the cold water in a small bowl and then let rest for about 5 minutes. Then add your hot water and stir until the gelatin dissolve and remove any chunks of gelatin that don't dissolve.
- Add the cream cheese to your food processor or stand mixer with the paddle attachment and blend until smooth. Add your gelatin, heavy cream, Sola sweetener, lime juice, and zest. Mix until smooth and scraping down the sides as you go.
- Next, pour your cheesecake mixture into your dish on top of your crust and then spread gently until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours to set.
- Once set remove from the fridge and whip the remaining heavy cream, adding in the powdered Sola sweetener. Spread the whipped cream onto the set cheesecake and sprinkle with additional lime zest. Gently lift the parchment paper out of the dish and place the cheesecake on a cutting board and cut it into 16 pieces. Enjoy!
- Store the cheesecake bars in the fridge or freezer.