No-Bake Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake CupsA delicious little treat to enjoy during the fall with low-carb pumpkin cheesecake cups. A little something for the whole family to enjoy.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep Time: 20min
Chill Time: 6 hours
- 2 cups Sola Maple Pecan Chocolate Granola
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- 6 tbsps. of Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 15oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Sola Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Maple Extract
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a non-stick 12-well muffin pan and place into the freezer to set while we make the filling
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- Next in a separate bowl or mixer place your cream cheese and mix until soft. Then add in your sugar, pumpkin pie puree, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix until combined. Next mix in the extracts.
- Then gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture using a rubber spatula.
- Take your cups out of the freezer and spoon the cheesecake mixture over top and spread the tops until smooth.
- Then place into the freezer for four hours or fridge for at least 6 hours to chill and form.
- When ready to serve, take a sharp thin knife and cut carefully around the edges of the cups and wiggle them loose. Then pop them out and enjoy topped with some more whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon