No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate PiePeanut butter cheesecake-mousse, a chocolate graham cracker crust, whipped cream… and a topping of chocolate sauce and roasted peanuts… You cannot go wrong with this dessert.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 10 portions
Prep time: 30 minutes (Chilling Time not included)
- 2 cups (225 g) finely ground almond flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces (225 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (210 g) unsweetened, creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola sweetener
- ½ cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1½ cups (360 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (50 g) Sola sweetener
- ¼ cup (30 g) peanuts, roasted and chopped
- ½ cup (120 ml) quick and easy chocolate sauce
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla, peanut butter, and Sola® sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer and a large bowl).
- Whisk the ingredients for approximately 5 minutes until smooth, then gradually add the cream while whisking on medium speed.
- Spread the cream cheese-peanut butter filling over the chocolate crumbs and spread out using the back of a spoon or spatula so that you have a smooth, even layer, then place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill and firm up.
- To serve, transfer the pie to a serving plate and remove the sides of the pan.
- Decorate with whipped cream, a generous drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a sprinkle of chopped, roasted peanuts.
Recipe Variation (Whiskey-Cinnamon)
For a tasty adults-only alternative, add 2 ounces (55 ml) of bourbon whiskey and ½-teaspoon ground cinnamon to the filling with the peanut butter.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!