Power Berry Breakfast SmoothiesBerries are among the world’s healthiest (and most delicious) foods; these low-cal, high-protein, energy-packed breakfast delights are a wonderful way to get your daily quota!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup (65 g) strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup (60 g) raspberries
- ½ cup (60 g) blackberries
- ¼ cup (32 g) blueberries
- 5 ounces (150 g) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ½ cup (55 g) raw almonds (preferably blanched)
- 2 cups (480 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.