Quick and Easy Chocolate SauceThis smooth chocolate sauce is a snap to throw together and a perfect garnish for a bowl of ice cream or a crèpe. Keep some on hand to use in dessert recipes.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 8 portions
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup (30 g) good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) heavy cream
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola sweetener
- ¼ stick (30 g) unsalted butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Reduce the heat to a rolling simmer and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes until
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!