Quick and Easy Cream Cheese FrostingQuick, easy and delicious frosting perfect for cakes or cupcakes.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: Enough to frost one two layer 9-inch cake or 8 cupcakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces (340 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- Seeds of ½ vanilla bean/pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola® sweetener
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy/double cream
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla, and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer).
- Whisk for approximately five minutes, until the mixture is smooth, creamy, and lump-free.
- Gradually add the cream, then turn up the speed to high and whisk until the icing is stiff. Refrigerate until needed.