Quick and Easy Cream Cheese FrostingQuick, easy and delicious frosting perfect for cakes or cupcakes.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: Enough to frost one two layer 9-inch cake or 8 cupcakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces (340 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- Seeds of ½ vanilla bean/pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- ½ cup (95 g) Sola® sweetener
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy/double cream
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla, and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer).
- Whisk for approximately five minutes, until the mixture is smooth, creamy, and lump-free.
- Gradually add the cream, then turn up the speed to high and whisk until the icing is stiff. Refrigerate until needed.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!