Raspberry & Prosecco FizzThis sophisticated cocktail is gorgeous, simple to make, and a perfect way to kick off your holiday celebrations. Pair a glass with chocolate pancakes on Christmas morning!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 4 glasses
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 4 tablespoons fresh raspberry purée
- 4 teaspoons Sola® sweetener
- 4 ounces (110 ml) good-quality vodka
- 4 ounces (per glass) Prosecco, dry Champagne or sparkling wine to top
- Fresh raspberries and mint to garnish
- Divide the raspberry purée and vodka into 4 chilled champagne glasses and mix well.
- Pour a small amount of Prosecco into each glass and stir well. It will fizz up and bubble wildly, so pour very slowly.
- Carefully top up the rest of the glass with Prosecco and stir very gently, being careful not to let it overflow.
- Place a fresh raspberry and a sprig of mint into each glass and serve immediately.
To make the raspberry purée: place ¼-cup (70 g) fresh raspberries and the Sola® into a blender and pulse until the berries are macerated. Transfer to a sieve held over a mixing bowl, and use a metal spoon to push the raspberries through, releasing the juices but keeping the seeds separate. Vodka can be replaced with Brandy for an equally delicious result.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!