Spinach Artichoke Dip with Low-Carb RollsEnjoy this creamy, cheesy, and low-carb dip with our delicious dinner rolls. Perfect for your Super Bowl Party or any get-together!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
- 6 Sola Dinner rolls
- 9 oz frozen spinach excess juices squeezed
- 5 oz can artichoke hearts excess juices squeezed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese to top
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan to top
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Squeeze out excess juices from spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Combine cream cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, two cloves of pressed garlic, sour cream, mayo, parsley, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix very well until all incorporated.
- Mix in the spinach and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Prep your baking dish with the Sola Dinner, Rolls along the outside, then transfer your dip mixture into the middle of the baking dish with the Sola Dinner Rolls surrounding it.
- Top off your dip with a cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan. Brush your Sola Dinner Rolls in a melted butter and garlic mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Enjoy immediately!