Starbucks-style Pumpkin-Spice LattéExchange the sticky-sweet calorie bomb at the coffee shop for your own homemade, healthy-yet-decadent Sola® spiced latté.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups (480 ml) freshly brewed, strong, black coffee
- 2 ¼ cups (540 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup heavy/double cream
- ½ cup (90 g) pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Sola® sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
Top each beverage with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients into a pan, bring to a boil, and use an immersion blender to purée the milk mixture until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into serving mugs and top with whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon.