Sticky Ribs with Bourbon Barbeque GlazeFour hours of slow cooking equals melt-in-your-mouth meat, complemented by a sweet, sticky glaze that offers a hint of smokiness and spice.
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 8 portions
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours
- 2 racks pork ribs (approximately 12 bones on each rack)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon American-style mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sola Texas bourbon BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300F/150C. Line a deep-sided baking dish with foil.
- Cut the ribs into smaller pieces––I like to cut them so that each portion has two bones, but you can cut them smaller or larger if you like. Place the pieces into the baking dish.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the ribs, sprinkle generously with the spices, mustard, and seasoning, then use your hands to rub the seasoning into the meat.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place it into the oven to cook for three hours. During this time the meat will become incredibly tender.
- After three hours, remove the ribs from the oven, discard the foil, drain any excess juices and fat off, and spoon the BBQ sauce over the ribs.
- Place them back into the oven, uncovered, to cook for another hour. During this time, regularly turn the ribs to ensure they are fully coated with the BBQ glaze.
- Serve the ribs immediately! Pair with creamy coleslaw and a fresh side salad, and don’t forget the napkins!
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!