Strawberry-Coconut Protein SmoothieWho knew that a ridiculously healthy breakfast could taste so dessert-like? This smoothie is a tropical, berrylicious winner––high protein, low calorie perfection courtesy of all-natural Sola®!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 3 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cups (130 g) sliced strawberries
- 6 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ¼ cup (25 g) unflavored protein powder (whey protein isolate works well)
- ¼ cup (30 g) raw almonds (preferably blanched)
- 1 cups (240 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with a strawberry, and serve immediately.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!