Teriyaki Glaze and SauceThis classic Asian glaze works equally well as a marinade or dipping sauce for fish and meat, as well as a stir-fry component. This sauce is featured in our Teriyaki-glazed salmon recipe
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 6 servings
Prep time: less than 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon chili paste or ¼ fresh red chili finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of ½ fresh lime
- 1 cup (190 g) Sola® sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place all of the ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a steady simmer and continue to cook, stirring regularly for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, until the mixture has reduced by half and gained a syrupy consistency.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool before using; it will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Stay in Touch
Be the first to know about new coupons!