Deviled Egg Salad SandwichA delicious egg-packed sandwich that is high on protein and taste. Enjoy it with the family or leave some for tomorrow!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPrep time: 5 min
Cook time: 12 min
- 6 eggs
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil mayonnaise, I used primal kitchen brand
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- Kosher salt to taste
- Fresh black cracked pepper to taste
- 8 slices of Sola Golden Wheat Bread
- Head of Butter Lettuce
- Chives, chopped
- Add eggs to sauce pan and cover with water and boil for 12 min. Then transfer eggs into a bowl with ice water and let sit for 5 min. Next peel and half eggs and add them to a medium sized bowl.
- Add to the bowl with eggs the mayo, mustard, vinegar, paprika and salt and pepper. Take a fork and mix together making sure to chop up the eggs but careful to not over mix.
- Next take your Sola bread and add the butter lettuce and egg salad, top with fresh chopped chives and a sprinkle of more paprika and enjoy!