Low-Carb Keto-Friendly PancakesFor the mornings in which you want a sweet treat, and keeping it within your low-carb (+keto-friendly) lifestyle. These low-carb pancakes use our low-glycemic sweetener that allows you to craft the pancakes you know and love but low in carbs!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesPREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings (about 8- 10 pancakes)
Ingredients• 2/3 cup Almond Flour
• 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 3 large eggs
• 2 tbs of Sola Sweetener
• 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Directions1. In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients blanched almond flour, coconut flour cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Separate your whites from your yolks and set aside.
3. Add your egg yolks, 1 cup of almond milk, and Sola Sweetener to the dry ingredients and mix very well.
4. Whisk your egg whites until stiff white peaks start to form, then fold the whites into the pancake batter. Let the pancake batter sit for 5 minutes, to thicken.
5. Grease a non-stick pan on low heat. When hot, pour small 1/4 cup portions of batter and place a lid on top. When bubbles start to form on the edges, flip and continue cooking until slightly golden. Repeat until all the pancake batter is used up.
6. Serve immediately and top with fresh barriers, sugar free syrup and sola strawberry granola!