Peanut Butter-Chocolate Protein SmoothiesThese smoothies taste sweet and decadent, but they are a protein-packed, healthy (and super quick to prepare) breakfast choice that will energize your morning!
*Net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and SOLA sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
ServesMakes: 3 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup (70 g) unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons good-quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (65 g) strawberries, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ¼ cup (25 g) unflavored protein powder (whey protein isolate works well)
- 2 cups (480 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.